Overview Of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a way to approach potential customers through digital media. Digital Media includes Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
Digital Marketing is one of those next booming skills whose demand and perks both are on a rise. The graph is always upwards. And, where the growth is high the scope of malpractices is also high.
So, its better to be cautious. And, trust only those who are into this field for quite a number of years.
And, we are the ones whom you can trust for sure. Not because we are into this field but because our course is created by a team of Experienced Digital Marketers itself.
As mentioned our Digital Marketing Course is created by a team of experienced Digital Marketers. They have squeezed each and every drop of their experience in the course.
Once you enroll yourself in the course, you will become part of a community. This community is a group where other Digital Marketing Learners who were once and are enrolled in the course exists.
We believe in the words “You are the average of Five people around you”. That’s why we want you to be among the like-minded people through this community.
Not only in Digital Marketing but in anything and everything this community is always there to support you.
Apart from this, you can also clear your queries directly from the creator of the course and your mentors.
Last but not the least, we know Digital Marketing is all about practical application.
So, throughout the course, you are going to build your own portfolio in the form of a website or a blog.
This way you will be gaining practical experience in Digital Marketing. And, we will update the course frequently to never teach you outdated things.
What you will learn in Digital Marketing?
The course is divided into various modules and further in various lessons. This is done to enhance your learning experience.
The course is designed as follow:-
- Overview of Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- What are the types of Digital Marketing?
- Why you should do it?
- How you can shape your Digital Marketing Career?
- Creating Your Own Website/Blog
- What is a Blog?
- Difference between a website and a blog
- Buying of Domain and Hosting for Blog
- Essentials of WordPress
- Building a website in WordPress without Coding
- Publishing Your First Blog Post
- Content Marketing
- Why Content is the king?
- How to Create Content?
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Building a Personal Brand
- Hacks for Content Creation
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- What is SEO?
- Why consider SEO for your website?
- How does Google see your website?
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Some SEO hacks
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Why use Social Media for Marketing?
- Which Social Media Platform to start from?
- Essentials of SMM
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Tik Tok Marketing
- Quora Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Are Emails effective way of Marketing?
- How to build an Email List?
- What is Lead Magnet?
- How to create Landing Pages?
- Email Marketing Tools
- Writing an Email
- Affiliate Marketing
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
- How to start with it?
- Various Affiliate Programs
- Essentials of Affiliate Marketing
- Paid Marketing
- Paid Marketing and Advertising
- Search Engine Marketing/Google Ads
- Page Per Click (PPC)
What about Certification?
This is how the whole course is divided. Everything is covered which is important to know for a Digital Marketer.
In addition to this, a Quiz is placed at the end of every module. This quiz will help you to validate your learning every time you finish a module.
At last, a Final Test will be conducted. If your score more then 50% then Certification will be provided for this Digital Marketing Course.